Parking at USF:
Parking is enforced (24) twenty-four hours a day, (7) seven days a week. For College of The Arts Events, parking is waived after 7pm Monday-Friday only.
Parkmobile is a smartphone application that facilitates paying for parking via cell phone. A few clicks and you’re done.
- Download the Parkmobile App (free to download)
- Register (setup a free account)
- Online at www.parkmobile.com
- Or using QR Code on signs.
- Start Using the Service
- Ensure that your current license plate is selected.
- Enter the parking zone number manually, by scanning the QR Code, or by utilizing the GPS Functionality.
- Select the amount of time to park.
- Click the Start Parking button to confirm and begin the transaction.
- Parkmobile will send an alert 15 minutes before the time expires,
so you can choose to extend the period if needed.