Help Us Make a difference!
TMYO Board Member Responsibilities
Directors serve TMYO by giving of their time, advice, presence, and influence. A TMYO Board of Director’s membership on the TMYO Board is an active responsibility.
AS A TMYO BOARD MEMBER,
YOU ARE EXPECTED TO:
- Serve a renewable one-year term of office
- Attend all board meetings as possible
- Serve on or chair a committee
- Attend all TMYO concerts and events
- Assist with development efforts
- Engage with your own contacts in the community including corporations, foundations, and individuals
- Participate in fundraising activities
- Be an enthusiastic volunteer
- Respond promptly to board-related emails that contain requests for action
- Represent TMYO to the community—serve as a TMYO ambassador
- Recruit TMYO audience members, orchestra members, and donors
If you are still interested please apply below. Our board’s Nominating Committee will review applications and will notify you if your name will be included on at the next annual meeting.
Our Generous Sponsors
TMYO is funded with the Support of the Arts Council of Hillsborough County which is funded in part by the Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners; by the Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs, the Florida Council on Arts and Culture and the State of Florida